| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trujillo in October is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in October is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Trujillo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Trujillo, Peru
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Trujillo:
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 787.6 kms (489.4 miles) N
- Puyo, Ecuador - 742.3 kms (461.3 miles) N
- Canar, Ecuador - 615.4 kms (382.4 miles) N
- Iquitos, Peru - 799.9 kms (497.1 miles) NE
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 410.2 kms (254.9 miles) NE
- Moyobamba, Peru - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) NE
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) NNE
- Tarapoto, Peru - 349.1 kms (216.9 miles) ENE
- Cajamarca, Peru - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) NNE
- Chimbote, Peru - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) SSE
- Huanuco, Peru - 375.2 kms (233.1 miles) ESE
- Lima, Peru - 488.3 kms (303.4 miles) SSE
- Pisco, Peru - 702.7 kms (436.6 miles) SSE